Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time buyer - question about offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: first time buyer - question about offers

Lol!! I'm sure!! This is my first home so im just trying to figure it all out...lol

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem is that area surrounding neighborhood istnt the best and everyone thinks that i should look at more houses. There are already two offers (low).

There ya go. Those offers are low for a reason.  I'd gonna pass on the house.  

Message 12 of 14
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

+1 location location location!  Bad neighborhood's don't usually shrink,they grow. I always have resale potential in my mind and that would be an issue. You have to do what's right for you and your situation though. Please let us know what happens.

Message 13 of 14
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Location is very important. I saw a great house but it had a terrible location. However, if you find the rigjt house in the right location DONT WAIT. I waited on a house while I convinced my bf on location and i missed the opportunity on getting a two year old house! Now I am still looking in the same neighborhood. In retrospect, I should have put in an offer that evening. Good luck! This is a lot harder than people say.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.