Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home paid off..But

tag
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: home paid off.But

Oh, and then, once you've managed to sell the old house, pay off the HELOC and pay down your new mortgage!

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: home paid off.But

@crzyasu wrote:

Oh my husbands score is Trans 709 EQ 680 Ex 634......and on this paper it show stuff that isn't on our credit reports like 38 collections that was included in the 13...oh to many inquires 7 of them ..thats to many...It says Kroll on the sheet and beacon 5 ....

Hi crzy-

I'm going to guess that the 38 you're referring to is actually a FICO Code 38 "Serious delinquency and public record or collection filed."  I think the 38 refers to this code rather than the number of accounts that were delinquent or in collections.  That's easy to misunderstand and we just had another poster misread the same codes earlier this week.

On the sheet with your husbands FICO scores, it will give four reason codes. 

In fact, It may give four reason codes for each of the FICO scores - Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. 

The beacon 5 is is your Equifax Beacon 5.0 FICO score - the same one you get here.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.