Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how often do you hear from your LO?

tag
jessica04
Valued Member

how often do you hear from your LO?

how often do you hear from your LO? I hear from mine maybe once a week but that's a stretch.

Starting Score: 674 8/2010
Current Score: Your TransUnion FICO® score:
On November 17, 2012

Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: how often do you hear from your LO?

Typically when I open up the communication.

Message 2 of 6
Blackhawks_girl30
Contributor

If I email her then she responds within the hour.  Otherwise as soon she she has news then she emails/calls me, but she is also doing an unusual fast close for me so that might be why she responds so quickly.

Message 3 of 6
MrChairman
Established Contributor

I perfer not to hear from my LO. She usually just wants more BS paperwork. 2 days and couting...

Starting Score:TransUnion: 698 (12 FEB 2010), Equifax: 674 (12 FEB 2010)
Current Score (Lender Pulled):TransUnion: 684 (12 SEP 2016), Equifax: 696 (12 SEP 2016), Experian: 679 (12 SEP 2016)
Goal Score:All scores All scores at least 700+ by December 2017!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our first LO was MIA and caused us to lose out on the house we really wanted but our new LO is in constant contact with us just about everyday even on Sundays and was able to put us in a position to put in another LOWER offer on the house we wanted which was accepted!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty much daily, depending on what or how much she needs from me. And if I have questions she responds immediately. I have been very fortunate, she goes above and beyond for me, and has steered me in the right direction all along. I was terrified to even apply for a mortgage, and still worry a bit about the final result, but she has made it less stressful.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.