cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i think i'm ready to give this a try!!!

tag
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

Re: i think i'm ready to give this a try!!!

my contract expires june 1st. had to file for 2 week extension.

underwriting had been a two week wait each time. Smiley Frustrated

finally got my approval and now i'm off to the county for their approval.

i've been told it's about a 48hr turnaround but i'm not going to the bank on that one!

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

Re: I think I'm ready to give this a try!!!

****update****

Well, I thought everything was going smoothly. I got my conditional approval on may 18 and submitted them the same day. Thought I was only waiting for my final approval- wrong!! Got an email that the title was not back from the closing attorney's office. My June 15 extension came and passed as well. The title wait has set me back by 30 days!! Smiley Mad It's finally came back yesterday, so I'm being queued for underwriting for my final approval. My county approval should be in as well. Will find out later this morning.This has turned into somewhat a nightmare for me but it seems as everything will turn out fine. still got everything crossed, just added my eyes. lol

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to ask for two extentions.  The seller isn't happy at all.  My LO is sending my conditions and everything else needed later today in order to close next week.  Everything crossed here too! lol

Thank God I found this board.   It has helped me keep my sanity and avoid driving my LO crazy. lol

Message 23 of 25
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

Oh boy... this makes me nervous!  My file went to underwriting yesterday morning and we're supposed to close on 6/29.  I just keep having this feeling that we'll be doing an extension too.  But 30 days!!  Whoa, that is a major delay!  I hope they get things wrapped up for you soon!

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Message 24 of 25
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

my realtor says that the property had been under contract 3 or 4 times before so she didn't understand why there was a title holdup. all the attorney's office would say was there was something that needed to be changed. my realtor, my loan processor, seller's agent, and seller (corp) all had to call them to get this resolved as quickly as possible. somehow i still think the attorney's asst worked at her own pace to get it done.

title is done now. Smiley Very Happy there are some minor repairs that are scheduled to be done. 

@ boysmumX2, you shouldn't be nervous: i think this was just one of those freak situations that noone wishes it would happen to them, and it happened to me!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.