Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

info different on mortgage TU credit report

tag
treschic
Frequent Contributor

info different on mortgage TU credit report

i'm a little confused and not sure where to go from here.  i just visitied my mortgage counselor to determine what i need to do in order to qualify for a mortgage, she pulled my credit reports, and proceeds to ask me about a judgement on my transunion report.  this baffles me, because i pulled my transunion report numerous times, and just pulled it yesterday, and there is no judgement, but with the software she has, its on there.  i did previouslly have such judgement, but realized i never "actually" had one, and was able to get it removed by disputing it, and it was deleted. (this was almost a year ago)  has anyone had any such experience, and what can i do? it doesn't show on my credit report when i pull it.  she says i have to have it taken off my credit report or have it taken care of before i can be approved.  help???!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: info different on mortgage TU credit report

Do you know what provider she was using (ie. Landsafe, Kroll)? Do you have proof of it going away? How did you get it to go by disputing?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
treschic
Frequent Contributor

no, i don't know what system they used.  but, i found out that i didn't actually have a judgement against me, and i was able to dispute it, and i got the letter from tu saying that they deleted, and it hasn't been on my tu report since.
Message 3 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I'd have to go ahead and challenge that lady on her information then. Find out where she is getting her info--an MOV of sorts LOL.

Whatever happened to signing an affadavit as to Judgments and Liens? Maybe, she has some sort of title or letter report, which lists public records and such.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
treschic
Frequent Contributor

just an update, there was a judgement added to my TU report on monday.  just in time for my meeting! Smiley Mad what good luck i have!!! anyways, i'm working on taking care of it.  just another roadblock to take care of.   Smiley Sad  thanks for your help though.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.