New Contributor
luckyashes04

last min stress

We are set to close Monday at 1pm. Just checked with our LO and our documents still have not been sent to title company. ...at 3:30pm on Friday. :smileysad: is it normal for the title company to not get the documents until the day of closing?
Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

Re: last min stress

I closed last Friday at 1:30pm. As far as I know, all docs were sent to the title company toward the end of the day Thursday. My attorney office didn't get the final cost till Thursday 6:30pm. Also, there were some inaccuracies in my docs so we waited another 3.5 hours at the title company's office for the lender to make correction and fax it to the office. I was so glad that my attorney was being paid a flat rate and not by the hour.... lol...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}