cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last minute credit pull, and my credit went down 20P!

tag

last minute credit pull, and my credit went down 20P!

I'm under contract right now, buying a condo for 70k, asking seller to pay $4500 closing cost (they took the offer), took online program with Interfaith equal housing for goverment assistant (already done, they are giving me up to 5k because i am a 1st time home buyer and approved for FHA with 3.5% down) 

Universal Mortgage is who i am working with, they pulled my credit around Dec. 2014, it was 634 mid score.

after 2 months later my score went down and its now 603! i have to posponed the condo inspection and my one on one counceling with inerfaith because my score dropped last minute, this has been the most stressful thing i have to come across this year, my financial advisor had to pass my paperwork to another lender BC he cannot do anything about it, lenders he worked with are asking for 640! we were going to do a rapid re score but with my credit being 603 theres no guarantee that it will go up 40P! 

so now that someone else got their hands on my paperworks, he pulled my credit last week and it was 616 mid score, via Fico 5, it keeps changing so i decided to pull it myself, now it's saying 624 mid score!

does anyone know any lenders here in delaware that can and will work with my credit of 624?, remember i am buying a condo and and goverment assiatnce will be helping me with 5k down on top of seller agreeing to pay closing cost etc. i dont have anything on my credit besides my student loan, and all my cc are paid to 0 balance (i had to do that last minute also) 

i dont want anybody else pulling my credit bc i already have too many hard inquaries from mortgage companies :-( i just someone to say yes we can do it! please help! 

Fico8

TU 604

EX 620

EQ 624

Mortgage view

fico 4-5 and 2 version 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: last minute credit pull, and my credit went down 20P!

Thats messed up maybe a news card(secure) with high limit might help other than that i would ask if they could use your Dec score since nothing negative has actually change since then. 

Message 2 of 4

but will that make my credit go down even more? lol my realtor is working with the seller and the owner to see if they can wait till next month when my score change and get updated on the 20th of April, but im scared what if it goes down again! also i just request a higher credit limit with capital one, i have 2 cards with them, 2300 and 500 limit, so i hope they approved me with higher credit limit, they only do a soft pull so that wont hurt my credit 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

go to the my fico similator add the amounts  see what it does with me it went up 12 points 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.