Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lender scores

tag
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

lender scores

my lender scores were better than i thought..however, am i entitled to a copy of the credit report? i wasnt charged a fee to pull my credit but i was told i could get a copy but i havent received anything? should i ask? my LO just gave me the scores over the phone. i live in CA if that helps. I'm so eager to see my credit report!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: lender scores

A copy of the credit report is in the closing docs. If you want one before closing ask your LO if s/he can get you a copy

Message 2 of 10
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Ok thank you!

Message 3 of 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

just ask.

some lenders dont like to give them out. they even say they legally cant

this is bull.

i always give it out when asked.

also, i have never seen a credit report in closing docs.

maybe some lenders do that, but none of the companies i worked for ever did that

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 10
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

OK thanks! I will ask tomorrow. my loan person said she got pre-approval for between 400k-450k. she said she would have a letter for me tomorrow and a list of any other supplement info she needs. i was so nervous this past week but now im getting excited. 

Message 5 of 10
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Hummm, I see them with the lenders I use along with a disclosure of the score right in the closing package. I didn't know it was a lender specific thing. Learn something every day here Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Regular Contributor

I got a copy of mine in the mail and I didn't request it.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Hummm, I see them with the lenders I use along with a disclosure of the score right in the closing package. I didn't know it was a lender specific thing. Learn something every day here Smiley Happy

the "credit score disclosure" is federally mandated. Required on demand per FACTA.  but giving the whole credit report isnt.... that is what i was talking about

Retired Lender
Message 8 of 10
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Our offer on a house was accepted today. I'll pick up the double tri-merge tomorrow.

Message 9 of 10
HiLine
Blogger

Congrats!!! Best of luck with the closing process. How cool is it to step into your new house in the new year? Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.