cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lets put some fun back into home buying!!!!

tag
Chinadoll
Contributor

Re: lets put some fun back into home buying!!!!

Me and my dog are going to scream/bark & run up and down all 3 flights of stairs...we will both get a nice workout in Smiley Happy Then I'm going to let him play in the yard while I unpack and decorate Smiley Happy of course with the help of my family & boyfriend. You gotta recruit people for the dirty work...lol  Smiley Wink Can't wait!

OH and for sure pray and thank god for blessing me, I'll probably do that at the closing table.

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Retire

Message 22 of 36
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Retire

Smiley LOL The short sale won't be that long! lol....

Message 23 of 36
datzme4ya
Established Member

We have been at this home buying thing for about a little over a year now ... when it happens (because it will - ha!) ... after i cry like a baby that it's all finally over I told my husband that we are going to go over and spend the night the first night ... I don't care if we are all sleeping on the floor in the living room Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 36
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

First thing I am going to do is scream as loud as I can, because I have lived in townhomes or apartments my whole life.. well, since I was 7...

Then I am going to run upstairs, and jump up and down and make a ton of noise and not have the downstairs neighbor pound on the ceiling...

Then. I am going to roll around in the backyard; pending a check for any stray leftover dog poop from the last owner..

Then I am going to put up a basketball hoop, because I wanted one when I was 11 and my dad couldn't put one up at our rental..

I am doing all of this in the first 20 mins... ha

-scott

right up my alleySmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 25 of 36
beb86
Valued Contributor

this is what I did...got keys in my hand at 4pm and after day 2 I was at lowes/walmart/homegoods/etc spending money because well I could..........now i have a HUGE list of projects I would like to do

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 months so far.

Message 27 of 36
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Closing today @ 11:30! First thing I will do is probably cry this is a major accomplishment that I have worked hard for. I'm looking forward to giving my sons their own separate rooms (they always had to share) and decorate to their individual styles. Let me dog loose in his new yard. Of course, lots of shopping!!! Thanks everyone for keeping me sane by reading the threads here it's much appreciated.
Message 28 of 36
drkaje
Senior Contributor

LOL!

I thought this was going to be a thread about why some places were rejected.

Someone makes a dry-erase wallpaper. That might be a good addition to my study room, in a few years.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife and I plan to have sex after closing in every room. Gotta break it in. Lol
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.