Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lexisnexis inquiry?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

lexisnexis inquiry?

Who is lexisnexis? I got a score watch alert that I had a hard inquiry from lexisnexis risk and information but I havent applied for anything. Im in the middle of mortgage process but my LO has already reran my credit( it was past so many days so they had to rerun before i close end of may) so is this something to do with mortgage?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: lexisnexis inquiry?

It's a fraud detection tool for mortgages.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/risk/real-estate.aspx

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shane! My LO said no they were done with my credit it wasnt from her, but maybe it was from underwriter or the loan. Shane is this standard part of mortgage process? I will be so happy when I closed in may and dont stress anymore about this, I would be nuts if it was for the help on here!!!!

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Welcome.  Yup the underwriter ran it, very standard.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.