Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loan payment increased for....

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

loan payment increased for....

switching to another homeowners policy that was cheaper....how is it possible its higher...524-700

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: loan payment increased for....

Which of your PITI component has increased? The combined P & I won't change. The taxes and Insurance components can change ... and you state that your insurance premium is lower. That leave the taxes. 

So let us know which of the four components have increased?

Message 2 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@ezdriver wrote:

Which of your PITI component has increased? The combined P & I won't change. The taxes and Insurance components can change ... and you state that your insurance premium is lower. That leave the taxes. 

So let us know which of the four components have increased?

none...taxes 331-184 went down due to disabled vet credit and homeowners went from 1150 to 990

Message 3 of 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Then there may be some overestimation in your escrow payment. That is the only component that I did not address in my post above.

The answer is easy to secure. Just ask your lender for an explanation and let us know.  Your payment statement should also have a breakdown of the total payment into its components. This is about simple math ... not magic.

Message 4 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

switched homeowners which was paid in advance at closing. from what i gathered today i should be getting a check from amfam for around 585.00 which is moreless a refund of my escrow account. the mortgage company basically said to call in and make an escrow only payment and it will even it all out.

Message 5 of 7
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

Woop woop!!! MCL to you, homie. Smiley Very Happy

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 6 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@StarraeAday1 wrote:

Woop woop!!! MCL to you, homie. Smiley Very Happy

mmfwcl to you too
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.