Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loans and process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

loans and process

So it seems as if everyone on here has had collections and bk and other stuff and that's what's making it so hard to close on get a house or haveing under writer problems. So pretty Much if u have no bads and pay all you're Bills on time and this and that youre mortgage process should go very smooth even if you are a first time home buyer like I'm going to be. And if u buy a short sale or forclosure those take so time. I read these post on here all the time thinking man is this what its like for everyone.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: loans and process

You don't have to have perfect credit.  You also don't have to buy owner sold.  I have a couple collections and bought a forclosure.  For app to close was right at six weeks.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: loans and process

@Anonymous wrote:
So it seems as if everyone on here has had collections and bk and other stuff and that's what's making it so hard to close on get a house or haveing under writer problems. So pretty Much if u have no bads and pay all you're Bills on time and this and that youre mortgage process should go very smooth even if you are a first time home buyer like I'm going to be. And if u buy a short sale or forclosure those take so time. I read these post on here all the time thinking man is this what its like for everyone.

I recall talking about this a while back... Rarely do I see a thread that starts, "Wow, we applied, got pre-approved, found a great home, and closed with no issues!" But, all of the comments here have really helped my wife and I properly prepare before-hand.

Good luck on your first purchase!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.