Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<Update: Clear to Close!> Final Underwriting

tag
Nik2010
Valued Member

<Update: Clear to Close!> Final Underwriting

I am in UW once again, for final approval.  I have given the same documents over and over again, to multiple people...which is completely frustrating...but I will do what I have to do to get this thing cleared to close!  They keep asking for the same doggone check copies and bank statements.  Even the loan processor is apologizing that this stuff is getting overlooked.

My stomach is in complete knots and I feel like I'm about be sick.  Can't wait for this to be over!!

Update: Got the Clear to Close just now!!  Wow...I feel like I just had a baby...all the pain and stress gone in one moment.  hah hah

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 704
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ccgg24
Established Member

Re: Final Underwriting

Pretty sure I'm about to the point of having to be prescribed Xanax or Valium. My anxiety level is through the roof. I have no idea how I'm going to handle underwriting if my file ever gets there. It's killing. Good luck and hope all works out in your favor!

Message 2 of 5
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

Good Luck to you.  I was going through the same process last week but unfortunately they denied me.  But keep us posted.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Message 3 of 5
Nik2010
Valued Member

Got my clear to close yesterday, finally!  I have to say, the total lack of communication from the loan processor with the mortgage company was terrible and their complete disorganization leaves me apprehensive that they'll have all the paperwork in order for closing day next Friday.  Here's hoping!

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 704
Goal Score: 800

Message 4 of 5
JustJen
Regular Contributor

Congrats Nik! Hopefully I will be right behind you. I submitted documents needed for conditions yesterday morning so I'm hoping to get my final approval.

Lol, I'm trying to wait it out until I hear from LO...but the conditions were very minor so in my head I'm like what's taking so long I gave them to you yesterday morning! We'll see if I make it through the day without bugging LO for an update.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.