Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mortage loan companies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

mortage loan companies

I spoke to wf mortgage, they said they use the lowest score for their applications. So I don't use them and I did not let them pull a credit report either!

Do I use a broker? Are lending tree or quicken loans reputable companies to use? I live in Iowa if that makes a difference at all. Just not sure which place to turn to

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: mortage loan companies

Do you have a realtor yet? If you do, they can usually recommend a great loan officer. If not, do you have any friends or family that have recently purchased or refinanced and had a really positive experience with their lender?

Message 2 of 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have a realtor yet? If you do, they can usually recommend a great loan officer. If not, do you have any friends or family that have recently purchased or refinanced and had a really positive experience with their lender?

+1

When I was house shopping my realtor gave me the names of several lenders with good loan officers.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not have a realtor yet. I've been waiting for a couple things to fall off my report. I really dont want to waste a realtors time until I see about preapproval from a lender.

Message 4 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not have a realtor yet. I've been waiting for a couple things to fall off my report. I really dont want to waste a realtors time until I see about preapproval from a lender.

ask family/friends/coworkers to refer you to a lender they enjoyed working with

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.