cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mortgage banker sees a different report than myFICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

mortgage banker sees a different report than myFICO?

I'm trying to get a mortgage loan recently, they told me I have 3 collections on my report, but after I pulled myFico reports, theres 0 collections, but our scores are the same. we both see 736 credit scores.

is this possible? I thought myfico reports are the same reports lenders see.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: mortgage banker sees a different report than myFICO?

Did you pull both EQ and TU reports here?  Have you pulled your free credit report in the last year?  If not then go to annualcreditreport.com for your free reports.  It may be that they are only reporting on Experian.  Call your LO and ask which bureau is reporting the collections

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I have Truecredit, I just pulled yesterday after the the bank called me said there are 3 collections. there are 0 collections on all 3 reports according Truecredit. I told that to the bank, but the bank said they see a different report? is this even possible?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Easiest thing is to ask the bank for a copy. I believe they're required to provide one.
Message 4 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

They should be the same.  Ask your LO for a copy of the credit report so you can investigate the situation.  Once you receive that you may want to pull directly from the bureau who is reporting and also contact Truecredit to see why there is a discrepancy.  I also have TC and have not had any differences in what is reported

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's so frastruating, I already inspected the house getting ready for the contract, now the bank tell me this, they alerady pre-approval me before, I dont know whats happening.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.