Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mortgage loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

mortgage loan

Hello my credit score drop because of a late macy card payment that i paid on line in may they say they never got it when they called me in june 30 days after.  i gave them confirmation no but they still did not take off my report.  i lost my house because the score dropped 100 points. i join www.freecreditreport.com they gave me a score of 631 631 606. when i went for the mortgage with wells fargo they saw different figures. 596 591 593- i see it fico report that is accurate. how can this agency give figures like that and mislead people.  i have been paying on my credit cards getting them away from the limit but my score still is not very much higher how long before i see real movement thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: mortgage loan

The scores from freecreditreport.com are FAKOS.  They are not FIKOs.

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: mortgage loan

Also, not sure exactly what happened with the Macy's card payment, but when I was using my Macy's card and I went to make a payment they incorrectly applied it to my Macy's Visa and not my Macy's store card (both accounts use the same account number, just have to specify if it's a store card you are making the payment on or the Visa portion) anyway I was able to catch my mistake before I went late, I'm just thinking that perhaps your situation is similar and if so if you ask Macy's via a goodwill letter they might reverse that late payment.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.