cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my chance of buying my first home this year?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my chance of buying my first home this year?

@Anonymous wrote:
the collection just got removed and reported to transunion!!!!!!

Did you see an increase in points!?!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
the collection just got removed and reported to transunion!!!!!!

Did you see an increase in points!?!

only increase so far is on credit karma vintage 3.0 which i guess doesnt mean much : Transunion +54 Equifax +33

myfico score are the same cept equifax.  cuz they seem to update that quite often.  TU/EX are still from 1/23/2015.

EQ: 689

TU: 647

EX: 649

my equifax score power

EQ: 682

Message 12 of 13
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Credit sounds like it should be OK.

The debt ratio should be OK if property taxes & homeowners insurance aren't that expensive.  For example I am using $4,500/year for taxes & $1,200/year for homeowners insurance, and with those figures the debt ratio looks OK for a $300k sales price with 10% down.  If they are much higher than that then the housing debt ratio will go over 40%.  Max housing ratio is 45-46.99% depending if you are using conventional or FHA financing.  If conventional is your goal, then I'd aim for a 680 score as that'll result in better interest rates and lower PMI costs.

@Anonymous wrote:

pulled from myFico.com.  only negative i have now is an open collection from 1999, which should drop off next year.  opened up 2 secured cards to build credit last jan and i was able to get a 3k limit chase card in sep.  100% ontime payment on all cards.

EQ: 674

TU: 647

EX: 649

income: 5k a month

debt: i have no car loan, no student loan.

Cards: secured BOA, started $300 (they just upped to 500),/secured Capital One, started at $250(upped to 650 few months ago).  Chase Freedom $3k

my budget is 300k and i have 40k saved up for downpayment, so i am looking for a 250-260k loanl

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.