cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need 2 points

tag
tempmjt1

need 2 points

I'm trying to get a home loan and my mortgage company says my middle score must be a 620 or greater. At this time my Equifax is the middle and its a 618. ANy suggestions as to how i can raise it 2 points. I only have one auto loan and one credit card so not much i can do there. i want to up by the end of this month. My mortgage broker said sometime the score they pull is different then what we see. Do you know if this is true or if its usually higher or lower on their end.

thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: need 2 points

Unless you get a myfico score the accuracy is not certain. It can be lower or higher. As for the 2 points. That's tricky. What is the uti on your cc? Do u know when the cc report to the CR? Maybe bringing it down will give u boost. I know my cc report on the 22/23 of the month so I pay it a week b4 and when I paid it down just by a few dollars I got a 7 point increase. This worked for me. Maybe try and see.

Message 2 of 3
tempmjt1

Re: need 2 points

Thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.