New Visitor
jumbongo

need jumbo loan quick! in virginia

we need to find a jumbo loan in the stafford, virginia area.  credit score is 730, 20% downpayment, sales price is $920,000.  Expense ratio right under 45, self employed with income well above $230k a year.  We can't find any bank that can do this loan!  I thought it would be a slam dunk....

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: need jumbo loan quick! in virginia

What are the reasons for saying "no"? Is it just that they don't offer products like that?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

PM me and I will give you a loan officer that specializes in these type of loans...

MortgageHelper

[ Edited ]

This is probably too late since I'm a new user but here it is any way. Edited to remove advertisement and contact address

Shogun, myFICO moderator

MortgageHelper

Were you able to get your Jumbo loan funded? If you like please contact me via my profile because our bank allows 15% down on Jumbos.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}