Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

now what???? Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

now what???? Help

Hi all I need some advice as to where Im at in this process. Backgound info started process the end of october with pre-approval for an FHA construction loan, Found house to build (very frustrating time), Application has been on file and hold until then. ok so then signed contract with the builder and was submitted in december. My orignial LO decided to leave the company everything was sent that was needed bank statements paystubs w2s etc. sent to a new LO and he sent us disclosures to sign and send back completed today. Ok so does this mean im finally in underwriting? I sent him an email asking questions but its saturday Smiley Sad My loan is with fgmc if this helps i dont know

Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: now what???? Help

No, you aren't in underwriting yet. Normally your file goes to processing to collect all the docs first. Once the file is complete, it goes to u/w.  In some instances the process is slightly different and the LO will submit to u/w before the appraisal is completed but the normal process is  LO => processor => underwriting => clear to close => closing department to prepare closing docs => closing

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.