Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offer accepted!

tag
SantaMar
Regular Contributor

offer accepted!

now we are in attorney review, home inspection scheduled for saturday, LO has all necessary documents...closing in 45 days

odd question, but i have this burning idea to start an LLC.  new information was exposed that makes this idea more of a positive reality now then before. im concerned if i have my CPA draw up the papers and submit to the state, my mortgage approval might be compromised??  the LLC is single member (myself) with all my personal information (social security number) bla bla....i dont think they would run a credit check but what are the chances of the LLC crossing paths with the underwriter??  should i just wait til after i close?  am i over thinking this??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: offer accepted!

Congrats

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
ripper998
New Contributor

do you HAVE to set it up now?  If you think it may show up on your credit report, or be a change of job, I would hold off till you close. 

Message 3 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Starting an LLC should not be done til after you close, by the way, a CPA doesn't have to do it, most states allow you to file online, plus, they don't run a crest check for an LLC filing, just if you were to apply for credit in the LLCs name
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.