cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ok i have tu fico 770 eq 736 ex 688 no lates utilization 1% whats my chances of being approved

tag
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

ok i have tu fico 770 eq 736 ex 688 no lates utilization 1% whats my chances of being approved

so im going to take my home owner counceling class on june 22 2013 so sum time after that i will be apping do u think i have a good chance of approval

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: ok i have tu fico 770 eq 736 ex 688 no lates utilization 1% whats my chances of being approved

@jayrock24 wrote:

so im going to take my home owner counceling class on june 22 2013 so sum time after that i will be apping do u think i have a good chance of approval

Not nearly enough information...

Credit scores aren't the only factor...

Income, Length at job, how much you have in the bank ect ect...

Take a look at the sticky that talks about what type of informaiton is needed to determine if you qualify for a mortgage...

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 3
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

Re: ok i have tu fico 770 eq 736 ex 688 no lates utilization 1% whats my chances of being approved

thanks bro yea im working with lender now all is in place just wanted to let you all know of my progress since i started with myfico forums and advice just thankful to all of your info

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.