Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ques..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ques..

finally I think iam ready to offer on a house. my only worry now is  april bank statement with a small neg...i have over draft protection..is this a red flag.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ques..

Is that the only neg on your profile?  if it is, explaining your situation (provided, it was a mistake, or such) should not hinder your ability.  It will probably raise a flag, but one that shouldn't be a deal breaker if all else is in-line.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage companies...can use a VOD....Verification of Deposit...in exchange for bank statements...to get around OD/NSF charges...
Message 3 of 6
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Please explain. What is a VOD. Can you use a VOD for FHA manual or does manual require statements?
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe a LO can explain more...I was told that previously by a LO on here...but when I bought the idea up to my LO at BofA...I was told they can't do it...I bank with them...and I was going FHA...I think it just shows...the monthly deposits...average balance....stuff like that...
Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

it is a verification of balance and average balance instead of providing statements.

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.