Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "our" house is going up for auction

Hang in there!!  

Message 91 of 145
203bravo
Established Contributor

I think you'll be fine --- UW didn't ask me for any additional bank statements.. just the one's that were requested from the processor to complete the file to send to UW.  Now hopefully UW isn't too backed up and you're file will get out in a day or two... fingers crossed for ya.

I'm planning on some furntiure shopping next week.. I want it to be delivered don't want to move anything more than I have too Smiley Happy

Message 92 of 145
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Hi bravo - I think my LO got the VOD a week or 2 ago so I'm really concerned they are going to want a more current one.  I haven't talked to her today.  I did send bitchy email to Title Company just now for putting the wrong amount for 2010/2011 taxes.  the taxes ARE 2900 a year, not the 2300 a year the title company said.  GGGRRRR

Will send my appraisal to the county in October to get them to reduce the taxes.  That is a crock of crap that they are that spendy.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 93 of 145
203bravo
Established Contributor

KNow how you feel about the taxes -- I got an email about 7pm Thursday evening letting me know that my monthly payment would be about 70$ more per month than expected.

I like to have gone ballistic -- just hours before closing and after normal business hours and now this??? **bleep**???  Come to find out - all disclosures had that homestead exemption had been in place for the house and in actuality non had been filed for the year.  So for 3 payments I have to pay the higher amount.. File homestead in Jan then get the escrow company proof of the new taxes to reduce my payment.

Message 94 of 145
Booner72
Senior Contributor

The file is at the Underwriter's......How long does this take?

Message 95 of 145
203bravo
Established Contributor

Hopefully the are not backed up and you will hear something this afternoon or tomorrow.

Message 96 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ours took 24 hours but the LO said that was super fast.  They said usually 2-3 days.

Message 97 of 145
Booner72
Senior Contributor

That would be pretty nice to hear something today but I'm not holding my breath.  I think she said something about maximum being 72 hours.  Regardless, we should know by the weekend.  The weekends seem to be the worst during this period of homebuying.  No news on weekends, just an anxious mess.

Message 98 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to add that thanks to these boards I was prepared with EVERYTHING so there really wasn't much for them to request anyway.  Smiley Happy  The only real issue is waiting for house stuff which right now is out of my control.  And yes weekends are the worst, I actually look forward to Monday because it means 5 days in a row of maybe hearing something.

Message 99 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh I feel your pain about the weekend thing! That's how I felt throughout the whole process. Everytime Friday came close I actually started dreading it because it definitely meant I wouldn't hear anything until at least Monday. But Booner I'm sure you will hear somethng by the end of this week, just make sure to keep on them!

Message 100 of 145
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.