Did you mean: 

rapid rescore

tag
beehive
Regular Contributor

rapid rescore

Hello all....

I have  a question.

My LO  did a rapid rescore on an account..but I'm confused. The account has a statement of : account is in dispute by consume; meets FRCA...

Can a rapid rescore be done to this account with the above statement reporting on that account? The account is a past collection that has been paid but he wanted to rescore it before sending it to the UW. I thought the statement had to be removed prior to the rescore to be successful.  Am I wrong?

I also had other accounts paid off and were updated to paid in full, or deleted from my credit file. But really didn't get a bump in my score..was it due to the 'dispute" statement and that fico didn't recognize and increase my score when these accounts did change? I have a Midland account that will delete soon (I have the letter)..but the "dispute" statement is showing..should I remove it to get points?

My file is ready to be sent to the UW..but my LO wants this account to be rescored. Btw..my scores do meet the FHA loan requirements.

Has anyone done  a rapid rescore or has had success with it?

Do they work? Accurate?

Thanks in advance ; )

Officially a Home Owner !
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
beehive
Regular Contributor

Re: rapid rescore

Does anyone have any info or experience with rapid rescore?

Did it work for you?

I believe he used a "score analyzer" as well.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the process of a rapid rescore so I will let you know how it turns out. I have heard that any accounts in dispute has to have the dispute removed. You might want to start working on that now cause with EQ it could take a while. EX and TU seems to be pretty good about it.

Message 3 of 4
beehive
Regular Contributor

Thanks doitrightgirl.....

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.