cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recently i and my wife was trying to get a construction l...

tag
rk2
Established Member

recently i and my wife was trying to get a construction l...

recently i and my wife was trying to get a construction loan for a house build for us since we trying to adopt two children from africa.but it came to apoint where my by my credit aplication was run through frediie mac   automatic underwrite system,and my mortgage lender told me my application has been red flag and it wouldn't go through because i have a disputes on mycredit  file  and the only way this can be resolved is to have them removed that dispute comments.so i contact equifax and within 48hrs the co-perated and they did remove theirs so as experian with them it took about a week cos it always difficult to get hold of them .but with transunion the will not co-operate and they were very mean on the phone,so i contact all my creditors and the issue a letter to transunion electronically ,but transunion still will tell me stories about nothing is has been changed even though my creditors they shered my concerns due to the pending of my loan .even idid fax them letter from my creditor from wells fargos my they will still not co-operate .it is frustrating and anoying as this particullar credit bureau transunion  playing games with emotions.  i disputed a while a go cos some of creditors where reporting wrong information ,incorrect balance  ,clossed accounts  and all that kind of stuff.i always pay my bills on time  and my credit score is .eq.722 exp.724 trans661.with this score do anyone think i can qualify for construction loan.and about transunion what can i do with them.and also does disputes on file hurt one for getting a loan then how can inncorrect item be disputed without  hurting one chance  of getting a loan.pls help.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: recently i and my wife was trying to get a construction l...

Does anyone think disputes could block my home equity loan with Ditech? There is a dispute on my report on an item that I never put a dispute on.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.