cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sheesh I'm finally on the home stretch of this deal..

tag
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

sheesh I'm finally on the home stretch of this deal..

so my whole home purchase has been been one of those things... if it could go wrong.. it did go wrong.. with out of state sellers... an ex wife and a new wife.. everything under the sun was forgotten about ( water and septic test held up almost 3 weeks) monday this week was day 90 since we went into contract... everything is finally in place.. with my grant.. the sellers.. the title company.. my bank... I get to jon hancock tomorrow at 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
lmh6
New Contributor

Re: sheesh I'm finally on the home stretch of this deal..

Awesome news! Congrats
Message 2 of 7
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and yes sometimes EVERYTHING can go wrong with a sale Robot Frustrated

Message 3 of 7
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 7
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

thanks so much everyone.. I'm just so glad and relieved its finally a done deal.. and I finally own my own home Smiley Very Happy

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 6 of 7
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

I knew it was gonna be a lot of paperwork to go over and sign but geez.. my file is huge cause my grant office has all their own paperwork too.. I don't really have any big plans for a spreeeee.. but i sure wouldn't mind getting a newer used truck

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.