Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sincere gratitude and appreciation

tag
K_J
Regular Contributor

sincere gratitude and appreciation

I ‘m pleased to inform everyone that I closed on my home (new Construction). I was originally scheduled to close on the 10th but the builder couldn’t deliver on time. When I first joined this forum my scores were nothing to look at, but after reading some of the success stories on here, I decided to do the cleaning on my own following the advice I got from here.  I joined this forum in October of 2011 to clean out my credit profile after a short sale, many late payments, and loss of income due to the economy.  Since then my scores have improved but not without hard work. I sent out over 100 GW letters and PFD letters and got many rejections, hung ups and many No’s. I stayed up late at night did research and spend more time on MyFICO forum. Though I was frustrated at times I didn’t take it personal as I understood it was all business. Yet, in the end it’s all worth the effort knowing that I did it. I thank each and every one of you for your contributions and candid advice. I will continue to lurk on here as I’ve found this forum to be my second addiction. My goal is to hit the 700 club and I can’t stop now. Loan Type:  USDA Guaranteed, Rate: 3.5 %, 30 Years Fixed, Loan Amount: 410k, House: Single Family. Thank you all once again

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: sincere gratitude and appreciation

Congratulations on your new home! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
amtrucker22

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Message 3 of 6
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Enjoy your new home!

Message 4 of 6
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

3.5!!! That is beautiful.... congrats

Message 5 of 6
K_J
Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone.

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.