Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so confused

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: so confused

Leppy, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this news. I believe we both started the USDA process about the same time so I'm just stunned. I absolutely agree with what the others here have posted. Someone dropped the ball. I would definitely go to the LO's supervisor. From my limited knowledge, a file shouldn't be submitted to USDA without making sure its complete, all the I's dotted and T's crossed.  Maybe your loan officer isn't experienced with USDA?  Or perhaps the USDA person is at fault (which  sounds like he or she may very well be) regardless....don't give up.  If you have to go over the LO's head or go to the head of USDA in your state--do it. I'm certain, I'd do both just for my own peace of mind. The entire process is maddening as it is...now this. I truly hurt for you.  My advice is redundant at this point but we are all here for you.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to remain positive for you and I believe this will all be straightened out and you WILL get your home.

Message 11 of 12
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: so confused

That's great that no other offers have been put on the table. I am praying that you hear something soon leppy.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.