Established Member
slowfixer

so my timeshare foreclosed...

not much I could do to prevent it, I really couldn't afford it and stupidly forgot about it when I did the paperwork for my divorce to assign it to just his debts. technichally we both are still responsible for it, but since he doesn't pay child support I don't see him paying this either. :smileytongue:

The good news is to this point they only report to EX.

Frequent Contributor
techgirl

Re: so my timeshare foreclosed...

Too bad you guys couldn't have sold it. I even heard where people sell vacations off of it to help pay for other things...
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
New Visitor
lorlocky

Re: so my timeshare foreclosed...

I'd love to know how they sold theirs!:smileysurprised:  My $9000 timeshare is only worth $400.......  Word to the wise for anyone wanting to buy a timeshare ~ check the internet first.  You can save literally thousands and thousands of dollars.  Wish I had.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}