Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stressed first time buyer

tag
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: stressed first time buyer

@Anonymous wrote:
THE SELLER GAVE US THE CLOSING COST (5K), it's there something tricky or it is a common process?, the ac wasn;t working and the seller fixed it and we have a sold as is contract, so i thing this is a good help

Yikes, I don't mean to scare you, but I think nothing would be more stressful to a first time buyer than finding out something major soon after closing.  I know it's too late to renegotiate, but a home warranty would take a lot of that stress off.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
rockymtngrl
Frequent Contributor

The lender realizes that you will have negative accounts left on your credit report from the BK. All of those accounts should be marked iib. They will probably ask you to write a letter explaining why you filed bk and they will want all of your bk paperwork and they can check your credit report against your bk creditor matrix to be sure of what accounts were included if there is any question about that.

I guess I am not completely understanding what exactly your question is?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

if he filed for bkcy, why the lender expect not to find a negative account, i don't get it

Message 13 of 15
rockymtngrl
Frequent Contributor

are the negative accounts before he filed for bk or after?
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

BEFORE, all these accounts are included in bkcy, that's why we feel bad they are not going to be removed for a while and lo know that
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.