Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submitted today for UW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: submitted today for UW

my LO said the UW need to have the dispute statements removed and re-score. is this mean their vendor will need to pull new reports  from 3 bureaus or they will use the current report they just pulled in July to re-score?

Message 11 of 17
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Your loan officer is a broker, and the company he works for is a mortgage brokerage firm.  The mortgage brokerage firm has relationships established with various lenders.  You'd need to ask your LO who the lender is to find that out, and also the lender will send you a disclosure package in the mail within a few days of your loan being submitted to them (if it was after end of July).  If the "re-score" is needed then that means a brand new credit report needs to be pulled.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

we completed the supliment today but UW and their investor didnt like it. they want a brand new report.

i called experian and they said i have no pending dispute with them. so i am good with one credit bureau then?

i dont have any dispute with Transunion either.

i only have now is equifax to take care, what not fair to me is all my student loans were paid in 2005 now is reporting me as late in may2009. and those are the one that i disputed.

i dont know what is the fastest way to have equfax remove the dispute statments. i am ok to wait for 30days, do you have a work fax number where i can send to equifax?

my other questions is do you know if there is any lender that dont look at dispute statments on the report?

Thank you much

Message 13 of 17
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

The dispute issue is one that has come up recently, it's now a Fannie Mae (as well as was a Freddie Mac) requirement to have disputes removed from the credit report.  I find it very odd that they won't accept a credit supplement, but guess you don't have any choice with them other than getting a brand new credit report.  If you don't want to wait, or can't wait for 30 days then I'd just ask my loan officer to find a lender who would be OK with the credit supplement.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

how would my LO know which lender will take suplement reports? the UW told us that the investor want to see new reports. Should I ask my LO to tell the UW to find a diffrent lender? are they working with more than one lender?

Thank you

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the diffrent between supliment and rescore report?

at first i had an option to do a re-score, but now they want new report after they got the suplement because the vendor did an ugly job on the suplement report. do you know of any lender that will take suplement report?

thank you

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i dont know what is the fastest way to have equfax remove the dispute statments. i am ok to wait for 30days, do you have a work fax number where i can send to equifax?

Call Equifax and tell them you are no longer disputing the items and ask if they can remove the dispute comments for you.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.