cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

success story thanks fico forum !

tag
horsepoor1

success story thanks fico forum !

Haven't been on in awhile but wanted to share our success thanks to the fico forum. 

My husbands credit 2 years ago was low 500's, mine wasn't much better. With 2 years of work reading the forums, using the advice, correcting mistakes on the reports, negotiating with the creditors  and paying down the debts, we qualified for a mortgage and moved in our new home a few months ago. LVN funding was our biggest  hurdle, as they wanted pay in full, so we did, then by the next month it was gone from hurting us. have enjoyed not paying rent and paying all the other bills on time! 

It can be done, thanks to all the experienced people's advice on this board we couldn't have done it without your help and posts. 

Now that his credit is cleaned up, its my turn to work on a few left over skeletons!  

here's to hoping for a 700 plus new year! thanks fico forum

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: success story thanks fico forum !

Congrats and good luck going into the future.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: success story thanks fico forum !

Congrats on everything!

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.