Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suppose to close monday at 930 am still no HUD

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: suppose to close monday at 930 am still no HUD

I got the keys right after closing as we waited a few mins after the docs were signed for the loan to be funded.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 11 of 18
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

So...did you close? Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
playboy
Regular Contributor

My experience was the same as MovingForward's.  I received my HUD from title company the same day that I was supposed to close.  About 20 mins after I rec'd the HUD 1 from the title company, the  lender also sent me a copy.  I was looking at it on my phone and my agent looked at it on her tablet.  3 hours later we close and I got the keys after I signed the paperwork.  My loan also funded as I was signing the paperwork.  I heard the title rep ask if the lender had wired over the funds and they were in the process of doing that.  

"Wet States", states that have "Wet Settlement" laws, require lending banks to disburse funds within a period of time. Depending on the states' Wet Settlement laws, some require the disbursement of funds to the sellers and other involved parties on the day of the settlement, others within 2 days of closing. Wet Settlement laws are in place to curb the bank practice of delaying funding after closing documents have been signed by the borrowers. All of the prior to funding conditions must be met in order for the lender to allow doc to go to closing in Wet States.

Table funding: This is when you close a loan in your company's name and immediately thereafter turn the loan over to a lender. That's the definition as per HUD, but this term is commonly used to describe disburement of funds immediately upon signing.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 18
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

CLOSED WIRE SENT JUST WAITING ON REALTOR TO CALL SO WE CAN GO IN TO THE HOUSE!!!!!!! (We have keys)
Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 14 of 18
playboy
Regular Contributor

Congrats

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 18
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@jwpezd wrote:
CLOSED WIRE SENT JUST WAITING ON REALTOR TO CALL SO WE CAN GO IN TO THE HOUSE!!!!!!! (We have keys)

We told you...didn't we tell you...we told you! Smiley Very Happy Congrats! 

Why do you have to wait for the realtor to go into the house if you have the keys and it's yours?

Message 16 of 18
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

CongratsCat LOL

Message 17 of 18
cclee
Regular Contributor

Congrats, enjoy!!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.