Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank you for all the help...I signed today

tag
Alpha
New Contributor

thank you for all the help...I signed today

Thanks for all the help both directly to my questions and in the post with other peoples questions. after 11 weeks since I made my offer i have finally signed home ownership papers and a whole lot of them. I  originally put 500.00 earnest money down and seller paid closing costs of 7500.00 plus paid for an american home shield warranty. at tthe very last minute my LO got my interest rate down from 5.5 to 5.25. I actually got money back at closing. my loan is a USDA rural loan and my fico mid score was 646. I had a 2 year old chapter 13 with zero derogatory credit since the filing. Taylor Bean Whiteaker was the Lender. by the way i'm 44 and this is my first home purchase...thank you again

Photobucket" Photobucket" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="bottom" />

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
msnabs
Valued Member

Re: thank you for all the help...I signed today

Congratulations!!!! Im sure your excited! Your new home is beautiful!Smiley Happy

Experience is the best teacher........sometimes you have to pay for it with your youth.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's beautiful, Congratulations! We're trying to increase our score of 589, to at least 620, to get approved for a mortgage, but the house of our dreams is on the market now Smiley Sad..... Hopefully it will all work out for us, although we really don't understand the fist thing about credit and how it works, got a nice wake up call though!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!  I am hoping to close within the next week after putting in my initial offer on January 19.  Its been over 3 months.  It give me hope that you closed after 11 weeks!!  Its a long process and totally worth it in the end (at least I hope so).

Enjoy the new place.  It looks so welcoming.  I love the trees!!

Message 5 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 7
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations Alpha!!! Nice house.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.