Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer application???

tag
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

transfer application???

Is it possible once I've completed a full application with a mortgage broker that the application and info I've sent in to be transferred to another more cooperative lender? My mortgage broker seems ok but its been over 2 weeks and I still have not received a GFE!!! Also when I ask questions they at times go unanswered or it takes her days to respond back. Am I being unreasonable or should I just go with someone who's more responsive? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: transfer application???

Go with who you feel comfortable with. I initially started with Chase but I think their customer service is awful. Took him days to return an email that usually required just a sentence and noone, not even his manager returned calls. I really felt out of the loop, and me knowing what has been going on is important to me.

If you have an FHA loan, they will transfer your case number and appraisal but you will need to fill out the application and satisfy their conditions.

Message 2 of 3
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

Re: transfer application???

Thanks. I went ahead and contacted her boss. He got back to me in about 10-15that mins top! She called later on that day and sent me what I needed. It should go smoother from here on out. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.