Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two hours before closing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

two hours before closing

Yep, just two hours away.  Just like the first closing I went to , I am looking forward to this closing. It is funny in away, But here I was this morning, taking my file folder out and double checking all the paperwork in it to insure that I have provided the closing agent everything they needed from me.  It doesn't matter that The mortgage company has already sent them all the documents or that I have spoken with the closing agent twice....i still have this need to know that I am prepared!  Maybe it is old habits from having served in the Marine Corps for all those years! 
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: two hours before closing

Congrats-

Semper FI !!!!!!!! From on Jar head to another.

tpgusmc wrote:
Yep, just two hours away.  Just like the first closing I went to , I am looking forward to this closing. It is funny in away, But here I was this morning, taking my file folder out and double checking all the paperwork in it to insure that I have provided the closing agent everything they needed from me.  It doesn't matter that The mortgage company has already sent them all the documents or that I have spoken with the closing agent twice....i still have this need to know that I am prepared!  Maybe it is old habits from having served in the Marine Corps for all those years! 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Semper FI ! to you as well
Thanks

Timothy wrote:
Congrats-

Semper FI !!!!!!!! From on Jar head to another.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

WELL....
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
WELL....

MARINE!

For the life of me, I thought I wrote that....
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let you know, All is well in the free world.....I was in and out of closing in 22 Minutes!  It helps when your closing agent and Mortgage broker are as prepared as you! 
Message 6 of 13
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!Smiley Happy
takin' it one day at a time
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am SOOOO jealous!  I am scheduled to close Tuesday.  IF I can survive until then! 
Message 8 of 13
demi
Established Contributor

Well, I just found out yesterday that they are FINALLY starting construction....so I have a few months to go before closing...................its scary !Smiley Surprised  Just with the current market, who knows what is going to happen...right now its looking definately like a FHA.

Message Edited by demi on 03-05-2008 10:20 AM

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

22 minutes is very good!

Congrats!  Marine & Marine's Wife

(Note the Olive)
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.