Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update on my ? from yesterday

tag
granny031350
Established Contributor

update on my ? from yesterday

I met with my LO today.  The charge off was there on my credit report.  I added the explanation to my already Letter of Explanation and sent along my discharge paperwork and my creditor matrix showing them listed in my Chapter 7 BK from 2001. 

He thought that would be ok but couldn't say for sure.

In addition, I filed complaints with the BBB and with the FTC.  The BBB contacted the credit union this am but I have received no response from them.

I also hand delivered a letter to the President requesting the sum of 2000.00 for the 2 FCRA violations in regards to them reaging this debt, posting a debt more than 7 years old on my credit report AND trying to collect on a debt discharged in BK.

So far no response from that either.  But I fully intend to sue in small claims next week if I hear nothing back from the credit union.

My LO told me to go for it and he also told me I would know about pre approval in about 4 or 5 days.  So I am now on the waiting list.  LOL Smiley Happy

And my scores came back as TU 694/ Experian 604 (shows charge off account) and Equifax 647 so my mid for RD was 647. 

Message Edited by granny031350 on 03-04-2009 01:23 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.