Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usda conditions

tag
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

usda conditions

what kind of conditions can i expect from usda??...paper work being sent to usda hopefully tomorrow...january 30 2014 closing date...lease ends february 2014...perfect timing...

Starting scores: Dec 2012: 589, 612, 591
Current scores: Oct 2013: 660, 652, 666
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
honeybear1
New Contributor

Re: usda conditions

We didn't have any that my LO told us about. Everything should be squared away before it gets sent off.

Message 2 of 7
sunnysideup
Established Member

Our paperwork was sent to USDA last Friday (Dec. 26th) and came back on Monday (Dec. 30th) with a verbal approval to our lender here in Kentucky.  We had no conditions.  Our lender was extremely thorough and left nothing to chance.  We are set to close on January 7th.  The only conditions I have ever heard of is more documentation.  As long as your lender is experienced with USDA and made sure to address any possible issues, you should be fine.  I have heard of people having issues, but they are typically related to something that they weren't truthful on, or any major changes that might have taken place since the last time the lender collected documentation.   If anyone has had conditions, they are typically not a big deal.  More bank statements, updated employment verification, etc.  Good luck!!! 

Message 3 of 7
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

wow!...thats great...

Message 4 of 7
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Ok, so I think that my mortgage broker collected all of my information before christmas, my landlord received a phone call a few days ago to verify rent payments....but I haven't heard anything else since. how long should this step take? Oh, and I did make a few major purchases during the christmas holiday.   yikes.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

just got off the phone with the mortgage broker, they wanted to verify inquiries? yes, we called each individual acccount to ask whether or not an account was established for each inq or not. so, yes, they know about my christmas purchases now. thanks.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 7
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

i'm patiently/anxiously waiting...the appriasal should be in by tomorrow or Monday at the latest...hopefully not much longer...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.