marieme

usda guarantee questions- we have to close this week

We are purchasing a hud foreclosure. They say we have to close by this friday or write it off (we have already done extensions). Well usda uw approved us already and our lender underwriter is working in getting everything finished up for closing. However i am very lost. What exactly are we waiting on. What happens when they are done does it have to go through usda for another approval of some sort? I guess i was just hoping for feedback on the process from here. Thanks in advance!
Established Member
tgregory662

Re: usda guarantee questions- we have to close this week

We were approved but then it took 3 or so days to get the actual approval paper back from USDA before closing. Also, the title package takes two or so days to write up so you'll be cutting it close. If USDA sends the approval paper in Monday or Tuesday you should be fine!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+