cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usda guarenteed with 618 mid score ?

tag
tempmjt1

usda guarenteed with 618 mid score ?

Anyone know if you can get a usda loan with a 618 mid score. 601 low. 644 high? I have a debt to income ratio of 8% and make $70K a year. I have rental history to prove in my wifes name though. i'm not on that lease but same last name and my mortgate broker thought that should be suitable.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
krenee2525
New Contributor

Re: usda guarenteed with 618 mid score ?

It depends on the lender.  When I started the contract with my new build house I had to go with the builders preferred lender to get the incentives.  That lender wanted my score to be 640 and above.  My mid score when they first pulled it was 634 so they gave me a conditional pre-qualification letter stating that my score had to be above a 640 by my closing date.  I have since surpassed that.  I've talked to other lenders and they generally want your mid score to be above 620 for USDA.

Beginning Score: 620 TU; 634 EX; 613 EQ - all lender pulled 4/15/13
Current Score: 677 TU ; 661 EQ; 648 EX - all lender pulled 6/6/13
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 4
tempmjt1

thanks. i'm trying to find a way to boost it by my next scheduled meeting with mortgage company which is in 2 weeks. Hopefully by being so close it will work out.

Message 3 of 4
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

GL!!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.