Contributor
leppy2

usda is killing me!

Day 13 and still no word! I'm going crazy.
New Contributor
slappymancuso

Re: usda is killing me!

Hang in there!
Valued Member
BetterHalf

I'm sorry leppy, I don't know how you're standing it, I would be insane by now! I was wondering about you this morning, and sad to see your post when I got home from work. Hang on  little longer, they can't take too much more time I wouldn't think...

Frequent Contributor
basballguy

are you guaranteed or direct?

Contributor
leppy2

Guaranteed. It was expected to be back last week. Missed our closing date. Set up another for this Wednesday, missed that, set up one for tomorrow but I guess that's not going to happen. My LO said it's typical of the government and not too worry.

How are you enjoying your home BH?
Valued Member
BetterHalf

leppy2 wrote:

How are you enjoying your home BH?

We're not actually in it yet. I have moved a few boxes over, but need to pack & move some more this weekend. We have a U-haul reserved for next weekend and we plan to get entirely moved then.

Regular Contributor
HindSight_20_20

leppy2,

Hang in there we had to change our closing also - you are getting close!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
I’ve found that I can "charge" WHATEVER I want…. Just not all at THE SAME TIME!*Last CC App 07/2010*

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+