Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the chances

tag
luckyashes04
New Contributor

what are the chances

I'm a nervous wreck right now.. we have gotten a conditional approval a month ago. We mmet all of the conditions on our new construction home. our file is about to go to final underwriting soon. If nothing on our credit report has changed is there any reason for them to deny us now after a conditional approval?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MainMan
Valued Member

Re: what are the chances

I was told that once you had the conditional approval that the lender has basically said yes to the loan as long as you meet the conditions.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 2 of 3
NotTellinYou
New Contributor

Re: what are the chances

Great news!  That said do not get scared or discouraged if underwriting comes back with additional questions or requests for paperwork.  This happens, and it's to be expected, after all they are changed with approving giving you a lot of money. You may go through without any issues at all so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Starting Score TU: 520
Current Score TU: 815. EX: 806. EQ: 819

Chase Freedom $20k, WellsFargo $12k, Barclay $5k, BCU $15k, Discover $5k, USAA $7k, Lowes $8k, Home Depot $10k, Citi $13k, Apple $15k, Credit One, $20k, NFCU, $25k, Arvest $35K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.