cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which product do I buy to look at scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

which product do I buy to look at scores?

I'd like to get updates more than just once monthly so I can tell if my score is actually raising. I also need to  the product that  I need to look at for mortgage approval.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: which product do I buy to look at scores?

Your mortgage scores will not update. The 29.95 will give mortgage scores every three months, and update the Fico scores. Personally, I bought 3 single reports using promo code found by Google, and when ready to app, will order the 29.95 subscription. You can cancel in the first or second month, save money to start again.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
jd403
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd like to get updates more than just once monthly so I can tell if my score is actually raising. I also need to  the product that  I need to look at for mortgage approval.

Thanks!

YOu can buy the 3B report.  You'll get your mortgage scores with that.  However, unless you buy a new report, those update every 3 months.  Your FICO 8 scores will update as long as the triggers are hit.  I downloaded teh app on my phone and get text alerts when something changes on my report.  It does include balance changes and other changes to your report for each CRA

FICO 8: TU 716 EX, 718 EQ 721 (10/19/21)

Discover IT $10.5k, Citi AA $10.8k , Cap One QS - $6.3k, Amex Optima - $4k Kohl's - $3k, M-Life MasterCard $8k, Amex Delta Gold $16.5k
Message 3 of 4
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

At the moment, if you want the mortgage scores updated frequently (more than once a quarter), you'll need to buy them each time.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.