cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will open disputes mess up automatic underwriters?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

will open disputes mess up automatic underwriters?

ive read that open disputes/or dispute comments need to be off before manual underwriting but do they interfere with a AU? im suppost to meet with LO on friday to see where i stand in loan terms for march. (See if myfico scores are going to be high enough after they give me my fico scores in the TU 04 version)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: will open disputes mess up automatic underwriters?

@Anonymous wrote:

ive read that open disputes/or dispute comments need to be off before manual underwriting but do they interfere with a AU? im suppost to meet with LO on friday to see where i stand in loan terms for march. (See if myfico scores are going to be high enough after they give me my fico scores in the TU 04 version)

Yes it most definitely will.  It did in my case, as well as many others here who have posted on the board.  Your best bet is to get the dispute comments removed because AU will not approve with dispute remarks.  It will have to go for manual review, even for a pre-approval...

Message 2 of 3
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: will open disputes mess up automatic underwriters?

I think you'll find the answer on your other thread regarding disputes.  I'm going to lock this current thread and direct any further discussion over there (just to keep all your questions and concerns in one location. Smiley Happy)

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/does-dispute-comment-lower-score/m-p/794262/highlight...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.