Valued Contributor
nothingman02

Re: Free FICO scores for online banking customers

or rather wells fargo actually....wachovias gonna be no more...:smileysad:
New Visitor
Grumpyak

Thanks for your efforts to get consumers to pay more attention to their scores. As they know more they become more credit worthy through better credit management.

kidaboo

i hope this does occur.  i have bank of america  and state employee credit union of maryland and i am desperately  trying to keep up with my fico's
New Visitor
Brodave

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Regular Contributor
Thunderseven

Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
Thunderseven.....TU 712 (08/21/2013) EQ 696 08/21/2013 EX 719 908/21/2013) All FICO's

I don't ask for much,
The truth will do just fine....

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Good question! I'll see about getting a list for you. Stay tuned...
In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at SpeakingOfCredit.com.
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Thunderseven wrote:
Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
The inquiries from the Scores on Statements program are soft (account review) inquiries.
In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at SpeakingOfCredit.com.
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

[ Edited ]

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

Tnx,

Brodave

While we expect there to be more banks offering these scores soon, currently they're available to customers of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU) and HSBC for their Sears and Kmart cardholders. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Barry on 03-26-2009 05:53 PM
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

For those who actually have a credit situation worth attempting to manage, I believe this is a great idea.  It would help centralize the financial lives of consumers, putting their credit information where they already regularly go for financial data: their online banking center.

In an era when the average netizen has something over a dozen passwords, sites and logins, anything that reduces that down is a blessing.

- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

[ Edited ]

I have moved Nugirl2009's post to Rebuilding Your Credit. New title: Credit ruined after medical disaster --what now?

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-24-2009 05:28 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}