Valued Contributor

Re: Free FICO scores for online banking customers

or rather wells fargo actually....wachovias gonna be no more...:smileysad:
New Visitor

Thanks for your efforts to get consumers to pay more attention to their scores. As they know more they become more credit worthy through better credit management.

i hope this does occur.  i have bank of america  and state employee credit union of maryland and i am desperately  trying to keep up with my fico's
New Visitor

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Regular Contributor

Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
Thunderseven.....TU 712 (08/21/2013) EQ 696 08/21/2013 EX 719 908/21/2013) All FICO's

I don't ask for much,
The truth will do just fine....

Administrator Emeritus

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Good question! I'll see about getting a list for you. Stay tuned...

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Administrator Emeritus

Thunderseven wrote:
Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
The inquiries from the Scores on Statements program are soft (account review) inquiries.

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Administrator Emeritus

[ Edited ]

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

Tnx,

Brodave

While we expect there to be more banks offering these scores soon, currently they're available to customers of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU) and HSBC for their Sears and Kmart cardholders. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Barry on 03-26-2009 05:53 PM

Valued Contributor

For those who actually have a credit situation worth attempting to manage, I believe this is a great idea.  It would help centralize the financial lives of consumers, putting their credit information where they already regularly go for financial data: their online banking center.

In an era when the average netizen has something over a dozen passwords, sites and logins, anything that reduces that down is a blessing.

- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have moved Nugirl2009's post to Rebuilding Your Credit. New title: Credit ruined after medical disaster --what now?

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-24-2009 05:28 AM

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.