Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Manage Receipts Beta

tag
alkaline
Regular Contributor

AMEX Manage Receipts Beta

Just noticed this in my Statements & Activity tab in my AMEX online card account, don't know how long it's been there... I know there's something similar but only for OPEN cards. Once you enroll, you can take pictures of your receipts and email them straight to AMEX. Then you can go in your account and match your receipts to transactions. Pretty interesting! Has anyone else seen this?

amex-receipt-beta.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX Manage Receipts Beta

Hrm, nice feature for reimbursable expenses but I'm surprised that's on any non-business card honestly.  

Just checked mine, I don't have it on either my Zync or BCP; could be beta... I don't put reimbursible expenses on either card though so as long as they don't take away my ability to download transactions out of that interface into YNAB it makes no difference to me heh.

        
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw that last night.  Looks interesting and might have some usefulness

Message 3 of 8
PDXoriginal
Regular Contributor

Amex Beta... so a feature none of us will never see.

Message 4 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

@PDXoriginal wrote:

Amex Beta... so a feature none of us will never see.

Ayep, just like the targeted free FICO, just a mirage to most cardholders, sigh Smiley Indifferent

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 8
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

I have it on my BCP card.

Message 6 of 8
Calistal
Regular Contributor

I have it on my new AMEX Everyday Card (approved on the 4th of July).  Gonna try it - see how it goes.  Smiley Happy

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 7 of 8
blondy250
Established Contributor

Just checked I have it, but don't see it as a feature I will use. However the new $100 incidental airline benefit that I just found (requires signup) I will use.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.