Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Affirm Financing

Given my affinity to nice watches this could be dangerous. Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW, crazy how easy that was.  Was eyeing another daily grinder watch to rotate and bam, Affirmed was done in like 60-90 seconds for $1,267.  I will certainly pay this off quickly given it said 20%, but that was too easy.

Message 22 of 53
ddemari
Super Contributor

So easy! I did it a couple times. never receieved a hard pull. 

Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still still cannot get it to work for me Smiley Sad

Affirm.PNG

Message 24 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it to work for Casper. I really want it to work for Tradesy!!

Casper.PNG

Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Affirm is weird. I started an account with them and they are giving me the option to take a loan out for previously purchased items, but when I tried to pay through Affirm for my hearing aids with Audicus, I was denied. After paying for the hearing aids with my bank card, I went back to my Affirm account and there was the purchase from Audicus available for me to do the loan thing...very odd...
Message 26 of 53
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I still still cannot get it to work for me Smiley Sad

Affirm.PNG

If you are using their new App to use in stores and such I think they are still working the bugs out of it. I tried a few different ones yesterday and got the exact same message, logged into my Dive Right IN Scuba account and added a regulator set to my cart, did the check out with Affirm and it said approved that way........think they are still transitioning 

Message 27 of 53
djescobar973

Nice

Message 28 of 53
Officer737
Established Contributor

@djescobar973 wrote:

I was approved for my purchase of $1,200. It was done on the computer not mobile. 

They offer both. I havent been able to get the mobile option to work yet. 

Message 29 of 53
djescobar973

I see. Either way I wouldnt attempt such a large purchase on a mobile app anyway. Thats just me l;ol. 

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.