Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor

Re: Affirm Financing

Given my affinity to nice watches this could be dangerous. Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

WOW, crazy how easy that was.  Was eyeing another daily grinder watch to rotate and bam, Affirmed was done in like 60-90 seconds for $1,267.  I will certainly pay this off quickly given it said 20%, but that was too easy.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

So easy! I did it a couple times. never receieved a hard pull. 

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

I still still cannot get it to work for me Smiley Sad

Affirm.PNG

Previous Scores 02/29/2016: TU FICO: 752 | EQ FICO: 710 | EX FICO: 721
Curent Scores 03/27/2016: TU FICO: 754 | EQ FICO: 713 | EX FICO: 725
Lowes $35K | Walmart $25K | Stash Visa $25K | NFCU CashRewards $22K | NFCU LOC $15K | PenFed Visa $15K | |Total CL: $181,700
Headed to the garden: 10/2017

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

I got it to work for Casper. I really want it to work for Tradesy!!

Casper.PNG

Previous Scores 02/29/2016: TU FICO: 752 | EQ FICO: 710 | EX FICO: 721
Curent Scores 03/27/2016: TU FICO: 754 | EQ FICO: 713 | EX FICO: 725
Lowes $35K | Walmart $25K | Stash Visa $25K | NFCU CashRewards $22K | NFCU LOC $15K | PenFed Visa $15K | |Total CL: $181,700
Headed to the garden: 10/2017

Established Member
0 Kudos

Affirm is weird. I started an account with them and they are giving me the option to take a loan out for previously purchased items, but when I tried to pay through Affirm for my hearing aids with Audicus, I was denied. After paying for the hearing aids with my bank card, I went back to my Affirm account and there was the purchase from Audicus available for me to do the loan thing...very odd...
Ch7 Filed: 4/15 Discharged: 7/15
Post-BK FICO8s EQ:540; TU:560; EX:552
3/16 FICO8s EQ:671; TU:658; EX: 655
Credit: Cap1QS - 4000; Cabela's VI - 3000; Cap1PlatMC - 1500; Barclays MC - 1300; Kohl's - 500; Target - 500; Walmart - 900; Amazon SC - 900; Wells Fargo Auto - $15,000.
Entered garden 3/17/2016 for 1 year...
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

ladym2011 wrote:

I still still cannot get it to work for me Smiley Sad

Affirm.PNG

If you are using their new App to use in stores and such I think they are still working the bugs out of it. I tried a few different ones yesterday and got the exact same message, logged into my Dive Right IN Scuba account and added a regulator set to my cart, did the check out with Affirm and it said approved that way........think they are still transitioning 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nice

Established Contributor
0 Kudos

djescobar973 wrote:

I was approved for my purchase of $1,200. It was done on the computer not mobile. 

They offer both. I havent been able to get the mobile option to work yet. 

0 Kudos

I see. Either way I wouldnt attempt such a large purchase on a mobile app anyway. Thats just me l;ol. 

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.