Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant FCU as a hub account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant FCU as a hub account

Anyone here use Alliant FCU? 

I was reading that you can use them as a " hub account" to manage other external accounts the same way as USAA does, is this correct? 

I have USAA right now and love that I can group different external accounts into catagories for  investments, credit cards, etc. Is this possible with Alliant? 

I love Alliants High yield savings and checking with no major strings or fees, I can get these in different places, but it would be nice to move as many services in one place as possible. 

Anyone have any negative experiances with them, or positives that have not been pointed out in other places? 

Thank you.

JC

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant FCU as a hub account

Although I don't have an Alliant account, many in the forum do so they should have some good information for you. Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone here use Alliant FCU? 

I was reading that you can use them as a " hub account" to manage other external accounts the same way as USAA does, is this correct? 

I have USAA right now and love that I can group different external accounts into catagories for  investments, credit cards, etc. Is this possible with Alliant? 

I love Alliants High yield savings and checking with no major strings or fees, I can get these in different places, but it would be nice to move as many services in one place as possible. 

Anyone have any negative experiances with them, or positives that have not been pointed out in other places? 

Thank you.

JC

I don't see why not. They're easy to use for transfers in and out. Their savings rate is relatively high, at 1.05%. Their SSL's are great. Their checking account is no-hassle. They have IRA's. I have had no negative experiences with them.

I don't know anything about the grouping concept you've mentioned; I doubt they have anything like that. Their website is kind of no frills (which is the way I like it).

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

It's a third party provided app, you actually wind up on a co-branded partner site that presumably a bunch of CU's are now using.

I haven't tried the Alliant one, actually since I started using YNAB I've dumped any sort of hub reporting and the USAA one which I used earlier has been nothing but trouble to keep up to date and not as useful either.

In terms of financial hub (or at least by my definition) for direct deposit and then using that as the clearing house, should be just fine.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.